When you choose Med’s Home Health Care, you can be confident you’ll receive clinical care that will be expertly delivered in collaboration with your physician. A Med’s Nurse first visits your home to evaluate your needs, and then we work with your physician to develop your customized care plan. It may include visits from:
- Nurses, for medical needs
- Physical therapists (PTs), to help restore mobility
- Occupational therapists (OTs), to improve the ability to perform everyday activities
- Speech-language pathologists (SLPs), to help with speech, language, voice, cognition, and swallowing issues
- Medical social workers (MSWs), to help a client and their families connect with community resources
- Home health aides (HHAs), to provide personal care assistance when applicable
Your Med Care clinicians are part of a larger team of dedicated home health care professionals who all play an important role in delivering the best client experience possible.